Thursday, September 27, 2007

TGIT

My weekends start from Thursday. I don't care what anyone else thinks but truth be told most people's brains start shutting down on thursday.You can get into the office late on friday and very few eyebrows are raised, you get to wear whatever you like, you start receiving invites for events for the weekend and for most cities in the worl, the party animals start to crawl out from their work stations.

My social life went up a few notches since i came back to Nigeria.Weddings, barbeques, dinner, birthday gigs, concerts, etc.I have been invited to practically any worthwhile social event
this side of town ....don't ask why. First few months, it was absolute fun.Now, i am just jadded from it all.The same people at most of the events acting like they don't breathe oxygen. I am just really tired of it all.

All i just want to do is to curl up in bed for hours, read a book and watch my favourite serial 24 .....and daydream of when i would take a cruise on my yatch( yea....see it with the eye of faith) just beholding the beauty of God's creation,the world.

So for me is off to devour calamari at Saipan tonite!So much for being jadded from going out. Care to join me..

No comments: