Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Worry to weariness.

I am worried about something. I never used to be worried about not being married for Jesus said i should not be anxious about anything but make my request known to GOD and that peace that surpasses all human understanding will trancede my heart and mind plus I actually do enjoy being single but lately i have become worried about not being worried that i am still single and somehow have now managed to get myself worked up about the whole thing.

Now what's a girl to do?I can't ask myself to marry me, i can't caox or strategize into marriage and i sure cannot trap anyone into marriage with me so that leaves me with one option?Wait upon the Lord. Most people say even when waiting i should be more proactive about it but how?

Go out more ...somehow i am one of those girls who guys never walk up to ask out..someone said i looked very unapproachable and it does not help i have a very expressive face so i wear all my emotions and thoughts on my face. Besides, there's hardly anywhere for christians to hang out here and it's like one big recycle bin , the usual suspects up to the same old thing..what a drag!


Keep an open mind- then i start getting innundated with phone calls at all times of day and night which really irritates me to a point of snapping

In church-Let's not even go there.Between being busy on sundays and being in leadership, smehow that combination deters any potentials

At work- pls read a previous post 'where art all the fine guys' and know there is no hope there.

Through friends-that one is story for another day

So what's a girl to do then? I honestly dk.

No comments: