Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mum to her daughters

I was going through mails looking for old pics and saw the very first mail my mum sent i and my sister after she learnt how to use a PC. It brought tears to my eyes again and so I share it....

Hello my Dear Daughters,

How are you girls doing? I hope great.

I know that right now all of you are busy at one stage in your lives or the other... either with your careers!, school!, travel!, relationships?,etc.

I just took out this time to let you know that i'm so so proud of you girls! You have been a source of Joy in our lives from the day you were born.

You girls have always been Shinning Stars, Princesses, Rare Gems, ROYALTY!

At times, I try to think to think of a time when either of you has caused your dad and i trouble or pain......................but you know what? That is like searching for a needle in a haystack! Not 1 memory of such!

I'm proud of you my Angels, I know that God would bless you with Men that would wake up every morning, thanking God that they have you for their wives! Men that would love you for who you are! Men that would see the most annoying things/flaws in you (if any) and love you for those same reasons, men that would be great husbands, wonderful fathers, lovely brother in-laws  caring son in-laws  super uncles etc! God fearing, wealthy decent, good looking men.

My darling daughters, just watch and see! Its a principle of life! It has no choice but to happen! Because "whatsoever you sow, that shall you reap". You have sown goodness into life, and from life you shall reap goodness and greatness.

I'm content as a mother, because I have fulfilled the scriptures "train up a child the way she should go and when she is old, she would not depart from it", and you, my daughters, have also fulfilled your part of the scriptures.........

I love you all,

With love,
Mom love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in tears....such deep passionate and beautiful words! I pray that i too in the nearest future will get to write to my daughters such precious words!

Anonymous said...

I'm in tears....such deep passionate and beautiful words! I pray that i too in the nearest future will get to write to my daughters such precious words!

Zouzou's Musings said...

OMG...this is so touching. #sweet mother!
I honestly cant believe this blog has remained hidden for this long!