Thursday, October 4, 2007

Countdown to wedding

My best mate is getting married on friday and i am maid of honour,first time ever.It's been months of planning, drama, stress, tears but it's finally here. I have just learnt from this whole experience that your wedding day has got zilch to do with you. It belongs to whichever of the parents lives in the town where the wedding would hold.

Like i keep telling her, the most important thing is that she's marrying the man she loves and at least she got to wear her dream dress.The whole train is red and it's got red trimmings all over....the look on her in-laws faces when they see the dress....priceless.I am getting me camcorder and camera set up just to catch that.Can't wait. Meanwhile, i am not quite sure i like my dress.It's supposed to be a show stopper but there's just something about it that's not quite warking for me like nana would say.Let's hope it's in my mind.It better be after the small fortune i spent on it. My consolation is that no be me dey marry so anyhow we go manage am..abi?

More gist when the wedding is done. Wish me luck so i don't trip and fall as i am so clumsy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.