Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Eye candy

Okay....you strut into the office wearing that suit which is quite unlike any of the others or instead of the plain frumpy shirts others wear, yours has the va va voom to it.The guys can't wait to see you every morning while the girls steal jealous glances at you while others are bold enough to ask you where you get your clothes.

My friend "N" works in an office where there is no strict dress code. So while the others go around dressed like they are doing Saturday house work, she puts on a fashion show for them....lets not forget she's smart, hardworking and focused through all of this.

My point is we all know when we are eye candy and trust me..everyone loves it(even spiros).Some of us try to be modest about it and pretend like we don't see the admiring glances from both sexes while some like my sister wants you to recognise.

One day i wore this black dress i got from my girl N.I had multiple meetings and an open day of a new company who has just started operations in Lagos and i was supposed to represent my company as one of their major clients.You should have seen the drama. Every guy i meet that day either opened my car door, pulled my seat out or did something that was just totally out of character for a naija man.It was hilarious.I couldn't stop laughing at the effect i had.

So till next time, go and be eye candy for the day..It just might cheer up someone's day seeing you or having something to admire. ...if u get me....wink wink!oh and my favourite shop.....Zara any day www.zara.com and see the online shop starting in 3 days at www.zarahome.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it real Xena! Yea, we all like to be noticed...!

psykotikdiva said...

i'm gonna go be eyecandy tomorrow,i need the attention right now.

Anonymous said...

i am eye candy at work today..i so know it

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm! your sister like to be "recognized"..sounds like somebody i know quite well. Believe me, everyone likes "eye candies", even my workaholic boss who acts like he dont see nothing but work!Anyways, to y'all, as you step out, "may your coming out be very OK", so that you'll be an eye candy!